About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My dad is an amazing amazing man and I couldn't imagine life without him. He has been such an integral part of my life and has made me much of who I am. This fathers day I wanted to do a tribute post to him. I found a bunch of old pictures and thought I would share some of them with you all!!

Above and below are some old pictures of my dad when he was younger.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His 9th grade and Senior Year.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is where it gets special to me... that is me on his chest. Looking back at these, this is one of my favorite pictures of all times.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My dad holding my sister in the hospital and standing back watching his 2 girls show off their new easter dresses. He has always been there for us through thick and thin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Daddy's little girl..... and helping to show off my new roller skates.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On my wedding day dancing with my daddy was such an important thing. I love these two pictures. I am so blessed to have pictures of my dad and I growing up throughout the years... this is why I think photography is soooo important because it captures those memories that 29 years later mean more than anything else.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He has been an amazing husband....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And an amazing Bopa (Grandpa).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Truly dad, you mean the world to me. Thank you for sticking around all these years, thank you for loving your family, thank you for raising 2 girls even when it wasn't easy, thank you for loving us, your wife, your family, and GOD. Thank you for showing us true love and for being an amazing man of God. Thank you for being you.

I couldn't say it better than one of my other favorite pictures of all time.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting