About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Enjoying the Cool Weather

Right now I am sitting in my parents living room in Pinetop, AZ enjoying the cool weather. I needed to get away from the heat, especially being pregnant!

I did a ton of sessions this last week so i'm sitting here working on pictures and trying to catch up! I am still checking email, so if you need to get ahold of me that is the best way. Melanie is in the office as well a little each day and will be checking voice mails.

--------------
My Three Sons Designs

A month or so ago I met an awesome lady, Jen. She owns a really cool company called My Three Sons Designs. She makes amazing blankets, onsies, burp cloths, and other yummy things for babys. You should check out her website and buy everyone you know who has a baby one of her soft baby blankets. I bought one for Kailee and she is going to LOVE it.

Well we met up this week and I took some pictures for her for her site. I have only processed a few of them so far, but wanted to show you some of her products for little girls! More pictures will be coming as I finish up the boy stuff.

I also want to thank Blissful Living Studio for allowing me to use the studio to shoot these in. If you want to do something really fun this summer check out some of the classes that the studio is offering.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting