About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Maternity Pictures



When I was pregnant, one of my best friends, Jennifer Bowen, photographed my maternity session. It was such a blessing to have real quality pictures taken of me during this time. They are all over my house and I LOVE them!!!

Well now Jen is pregnant so we had to get some great shots of her. She really wanted to do a lot with her daughter and husband so I went over to her house and we spent an hour or so getting a bunch of pictures.

I LOVE what we got.

Maternity pictures are so special and neat. I'm so glad that I had them done because it is such an important time in life! What memories and crazy times you have while you are pregnant.

Jen, you look amazing... i'm so excited for you!






This is one of Jens favorites because it totally shows her relationship with her daughter.

















I love this one of the family.








Isn't Jen gorgeous??? I wish i looked this good when I was pregnant:)


The Belly!!