About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wedding Wire


I have joined a community called Wedding Wire, which is a great resource for all Bride and Grooms! It's actually affiliated with Martha Stewart. They have wedding websites, wedding vendor reviews, and a ton more to offer.

I would love it if some of my past clients would leave a review on the site for me! Even Portrait clients can leave a comment, as I want all people to know how I work.

If you click the link below it should take you to a location to leave a review.