About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Graves Family - 2nd Year!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is one of my favorite families of all times... the Graves Family!!! Last year when I was out in Austin I took pictures of their family and then John called me up this year and asked if I would come out to Dallas and take pictures again. I'm hoping it's a yearly thing because I can't get enough of this family! It's so much fun being able to see a family grow and change every year.

We started taking pictures at their house in Dallas and then moved all over the place to find some other unique places to get pictures. Nicole follows my blog so she knows the kind of places that I look for. She took me to a couple places that I LOVED.... she said, "I know you like color and urban, so I thought this would work." Um yea!!!!

I have so many favorites, but I cut it down to my favorite 30... i'm so bad at getting it down to a small number. So.. enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The wonderful and amazing kids!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are my favorite!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I Love how she's the only one looking back!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gorgeous Family!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These girls are all AMAZING!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Guys!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We were shooting near a park and the kids were going crazy walking by all the play equipment... so we decided to let them go at it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Love this one for some reason!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So cute... I love the tongue!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of my ABSOLUTE FAVS!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The whole gang! These girls have been helping this family out for years and are such a part of the family. I've actually known both of them for about 10 years so it was so much fun connecting again with them and catching up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So Cute.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We then headed back to the house and played around some more with the girls. I love these jumping on the bed shots!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love this one with Nicole and her girls!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of your family! I loved my time with you and can't wait until next year!