About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures in the Pines - The Hummers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have known the Hummer family for as long as I can remember. David and I went to High School together and I used to hang out with him and Robert all the time playing basketball. I also worked for the Hummers in their Restaurant during High School so I have lots of memories!

A few years ago Nancy asked me to photograph Robert and Crystal's wedding and I was thrilled! When she called me up and said she heard I was doing Pictures in the Pines and wanted to set up a family picture I was so excited. All the kids were in town and it was the perfect weekend to do it!

It's so crazy when you see your friends having families and watch families that you've known forever grow.... we got a good mix of everything, including the dog (she was feeling left out).

Thanks Hummers!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aren't they all so sweet... it's crazy that my friends can have 3 kids already and one is a 7 year old!!! I feel so old!!! But they are beautiful!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Robert and Crystal and their little Guy.. I love this picture because he was not wanting to get pictures taken!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Whole Gang!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They wanted to skip!!! I thought it was fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting