About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Album Mania

Wow, has it really been that long since I last posted? I'm so sorry for my readers that I am slacking on posts... we've been crazy busy over here with album designs and organizing that I just keep forgetting to post things. And to top it all off I have a cold... ughhh the kind that won't go away!!!

Today I am going to show you a wonderful album that we just designed for Jessi and Matt. This wedding was so much fun and there were so many great pictures to choose from.

Many people ask me how I go about picking out the pictures for my albums. Well for starters I ask my clients to choose their favorite pictures from their wedding; I let them know that the more they choose the bigger their album will be. Some people opt for a HUGE album, sometimes up to 100 pages and then some want a smaller album. Jessi, choose 80 of her favorites so her album is 40 pages. From there I will add to those pictures in order to tell the story of the day. We choose some details pictures, getting ready pictures, Bride and Groom pictures, all the way up to the end of the night. It usually takes about 40 pages minimum to be able to get it all in and I would say an average album usually ends up being about 60 pages. Sometimes a client will ask me to just design it the best way I see it... that is where I have a lot of fun and choose all my favorites, but beware it usually ends up being a large album!!!!

Jessi and Matts album turned out great! The final album will be a 9.5x13 album with a beautiful metal cover. They have a couple chances to make changes that they would like and then within a few months they get to hold their new baby in their own hands!!! I love it!


Click the Image to view the entire album.