About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jamie's Maternity Photo's | Phoenix and Scottsdale Maternity Photographer




My sister is due anytime now with her third child.. a little girl, so I asked my very good friend Kimberly Bee to show me some of her secret places that she shoots and tag team on a maternity session with me. We went out to nowhere land and got some amazing shots. These images are a mix of Kimberly Bee's and my images. So much fun!

I love this one that Kim got.