About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Kim's Bridal Session | Bridal Portraits | Scottsdale Wedding Photographer



I have never done a "Bridal Session" until Kimberlee asked me to do one of her. I know all of you from the south are in shock right now. Bridal sessions are very popular in most states, but here in AZ we just do an engagement session and then do a few bridals the day of the wedding; however, I really like the idea of a bridal session for a couple of reasons.

1) Usually on the day of the wedding everything is going so fast and one of the first things that get's cut is a lot of pictures of the bride. How sad. So a bridal session is a great way to get some really amazing pictures.

2) The bride spends so much time getting ready, finding her perfect dress, getting her hair and makeup flawless. I know for me personally I have never looked as good as I did on my wedding day, so having pictures of this time in your life is important.

Some people will do bridals before hand and others will do it after the wedding. Either way, be prepared to do things that you wouldn't do on the day of the wedding. Be prepared to get some really fun and neat pictures.

I LOVE how Kimberlee's bridals turned out. She is a stunning bride and everytime I take pictures of her I am in awe with how well she photographs. I worked on them all night last night and found some new favorites. Here are few of my favs.