About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Published in Destination I Do - Check #1 off the list

I've been meaning to blog about this for awhile now, but keep getting side tracked!

I'm so excited to let you all know that I get to check off another thing off of my 101 things to do in 1001 days list. Actually I have a lot of things to check off, including having a baby, but I will have to blog about all those later:):)

Melissa Jill and I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Andy and Jonna in Hawaii last October and we were asked to publish the pictures in the wonderful and amazing magazine, Destination I Do. I was so excited to get the published work and see it up close! You should go buy one of the magazines in the store so you can see the article and pictures!! Fun Times!!!!

Below is a small version of the layout!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting