About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jessica and Alex - Engagement Session

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First of all I have to give a big shout out and Thank You to the amazing wedding coordinator Heather Crabtree (Outstanding Occasions), for introducing me to Jessica and Alex.

Jessica and Alex are getting married in November; they are not from Arizona when they came into town this last week we decided to meet each other and also do an engagement session. I was a little nervous because I haven't talked to Jessica very much and, like I said, we had never met before, so I was thrilled that when we met we instantly clicked. She told me she was a blog stalker and LOVED my pictures, so instantly we were friends and connected... anyone who stalks my blog and tells me they like my pictures is instantly a friend of mine!!

We had a great time walking around Scottsdale taking pictures of the two of them. I don't think they took one bad picture, they are total naturals and both completely gorgeous! Makes my job easy!!! These are some of my favorites of all time for engagement sessions!!!

I'm so excited for their wedding at the Westin Kierland in November!!!

Great job you two!!!! Hope you like them!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting