About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congratulations David Cook!!!

Photobucket

This is the first American Idol season that I have watched and I was a loyal Tivo viewer... I have to admit that towards the end I even voted on my ATT wireless phone:).

My husband and I are huge David Cook fans... I do think that Archeletta has an amazing voice, but David Cook is a better performer!

Last night my husband and I had a baby class and didn't get home until 10:00 PM so we started watching the show then... we got to the end and laughed jokingly that the Tivo would cut out on us at the end...... yea, well right when they said "and the winner is" ( no joke)... the tivo stopped. Are you kidding me??? Luckily thanks to technology we were able to hop on the internet, pull up You Tube and watch the ending. It was good and I was so happy and excited.

Both Davids are great and are going to have wonderful careers, but I have to say a big Congrats to Cook!!!!