About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Family Pictures at Silverleaf

Yesterday I had a wonderful opportunity to photograph families at the Silverleaf country club in Scottsdale, Arizona. This is the 2nd year I've been able to do this and it is such an honor.

We had a great time and got some great pictures. All the families were wonderful.

Most of the families are going to use these images for their Christmas cards so this was pretty much the start of my Christmas Mini Sessions!!

I'm so excited to see the final choices for cards.

Thank you all for allowing me to photograph your families. I will be contacting you shortly to set up appointments to view all the images.

There are a lot of pictures, so get ready!!!



The Alofs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't she so beautiful?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I Love this one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What fun kids!! Last year all they wanted to do was make funny faces and this year was no different, but we got a really great one of them just loving each other!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And of course we had to do something a little more fun. My very creative husband came up with this idea!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LOVE this one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The Bearinger Boys

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this one. These kids were awesome! I love the hat!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The Kesslers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What cute girls! They remind me of my sister and I.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this one too! Isn't Mom so beautiful in that blue dress?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The Prusaks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this one too! Aren't they are great looking bunch?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And she wanted a picture with her doll.. I love this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting