About Kimberly Jarman

Kimberly Jarman is an award winning photographer based out of Arizona. She has traveled all over the United States photographing weddings and portraits. She is very passionate about photography and loves capturing special moments for clients.

This blog was created to show you our most recent and favorite work. We try to update it regularly with our latest news and sessions.

You can view more of our work at our website: www.kimberlyjarman.com

Enjoy the blog! We would love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

You can also follow Kimberly on Twitter and Facebook.

Friday, October 26, 2007

24 Addict



My husband and I are totally addicted to 24 and my husband just emailed me a link to the Season Premiere Trailor!! I had to share because this is such exciting news for all of us addicts!!!

If you are a 24 addict give a little shout out in the comments box. The person who can prove to me that they are the most addicted to 24 will receive a $10 I tunes gift card.

http://www.24trailer.com/

Enjoy!!